Monday, November 3, 2008

The First Eatery.

I mean entry. Sorry. I have many Tyslexic Despendencies. 
(Dyslexic Tendencies). Not to mention, I've had my finger 
chopped off at one point in my life therefore creating a higher 
chance of error due to nerve damage.  

CANT ALWAYS FEEL THE KEYS IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Alright so we begin. I'm not going to sit here and tell you 
what this place will be. Instead I'm just going to PLACE things 
that will sit here and show you what it is. At the moment. I've 
got shit nothing to show for that. So off the top of my head 
I'm going to first mention the most important things that have 
been on my mind. 

The Top 2.
2. Religulous (Go see this film. Pure genius.)



1. GO FUCKING VOTE YOUR ASS OFF!!!!!!!!

www.rockthevote.com (READ ABOUT THE SHIT BEFORE YOU VOTE YOU PIG TRIPPERS!!!)

No comments: